Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-thon Hour 3 Update

Hour 3 Till We Read Again challenge:
Favorite Female Character in a book: Katniss, The Hunger Games
Favorite Male Character in a book: Harry, Harry Potter series (of course!)
Favorite Side Kick in a book: Ron, Harry Potter series (gotta love him)
Favorite Couple in a Book: Noah and Allie, The Notebook
Favorite Book Series: Right now, I'm split between Harry Potter and The Hunger Games
Favorite Author: Another hard one...I love Shannon Hale.
Favorite Book Cover: Graceling...it's on my TBR list.
Favorite Book of 2009: The Hunger Games for sure!

UPDATE:
Title of book(s) read since last update: The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling.  I loved this book!  Great and sometimes gruesome stories.  It makes me want to re-read all the Harry Potter books sometime soon.
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 111
Running total of pages read since you started: 111
Amount of time spent reading since last update: I posted 1 and 1/2 hours ago...so I've read for about maybe 50 minutes...My mom called so I chatted with her for a few.
Running total of time spent reading since you started: Just under two hours!  I'm keeping a running tally of when I start and stop reading.  The other time was spent blogging and participating in challenges.
Mini-challenges completed:  3 mini challenges (Hour 1 meme, Hour 3 above and Princess Bookie's Name that Book Challenge.
Other participants you’ve visited: 4
Prize you’ve won: None yet...but I'm hopeful!

When the read-a-thons over, I'll post more thoughts about the individual books I read.  Stay tuned!

1 comment: