Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read-a-thon Hour 16

Hour 16 - Write for a Reader Challenge:
  
   1. The Dark Divine
   2. An Irish Country Girl
   3. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott
   4. Necessary Heartbreak
   5. She's So Dead to Us
   6. Fireworks Over Toccoa
   7. Beautiful Dead
   8. Scones & Sensibility
   9. All Unique Things
  10. Beautiful Creatures
  11. Perchance to Dream
  12. The Dead-Tossed Waves
  13. I Kissed a Zombie and I liked It
  14. Prophecy of the Sisters
  15. Very LeFreak
  16. The Girl Who fell from the sky
  17. Marriage and Other Acts of Charity
  18. Making Toast
  19. Fat Cat
  20. Letter to My Daughter

I missed the half way mark at hour 12, but so I'll touch on some of those questions now.

Wow, it's Hour 16 and the fatigue is starting to kick in.  I'm pretty tired.  Might make some hot chocolate to help stay up...don't want to drink coffee again.

What are you reading right now? I just finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.  Adorable book! 

How many books have you read so far? It brings my total to 3 books read.  I hope to finish one more.  
What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  Something short and easy to read.

Any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I didn't have make any additional plans for today, so not much of a need to make special arrangements.

Had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yep, calls, texts, meals, Phillies game on TV.  I stopped when I needed to and get distracted whenever the TV is on.
What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I spent all day participating, but a lot of that time was blogging, checking out other bloggers pages, and brainstorming the mini-challenges (even the ones I decided not to finish or submit).
Any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I would schedule writing challenges earlier on as mini-challenges if possible.  The creative juices are running low.

No comments:

Post a Comment