Here's Part 1 of my 2011 recap, which includes my challenge results. I'll post Part 2 soon. It features my favorites and not-so-favorite reads from the past year.
- I read 58 books this year, which is up from 53 last year.
- I quietly had my one year blog anniversary in April 2011. I promise to actually celebrate it this year.
- Started my second year of graduate school in the fall. I only have two semesters left! I'll finish my Masters in Library Science (MLS) this summer. Thus, I'll be looking for a new job as a librarian (preferable for fall, if the stars align and luck is on my side....too dramatic?).
- Sadly, I didn't complete any books in June. I had a crazy busy summer semester (only six weeks long) that caused a major leisure reading road block. Hopefully, I won't repeat it this year.
- In November, I read the most books that I've ever read in one month, 13! I was on a Jenny Han and Stephanie Perkins binge.
- Erewhon by Samuel Butler.
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
- The Wonderful O by James Thurber
- The 13 Clocks by James Thurber