Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dewey 24 Hour Read-a-thon, Part 3

Hour 20 Update:
- 8.5 hours of reading/4 hours blogging & challenges.
- I finished 2 books during this read-a-thon:
  The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman
  The Boxcar Children (#1) by Gertrude Chandler Warner.


I think I'm hitting that wall...bedtime is nearing.  I will add a final post soon, possibly after napping.  Keep going strong everyone.  I always enjoy this read-a-thon! :)

Hour 18 Update:
I'm still up at Hour 18!  It's nearly 2am (approaching hour 19) and I'm getting a little loopy. It's really hard to focus on reading.

- Reading 2nd book: The Boxcar Children (#1) by Gertrude Chandler Warner.
- 7 hours of reading for 248 pages...hmm, guess I'm still a bit distracted.  I wanted to be further, but I'm having fun anyway.
- I LOVE the Classic Paranormal Mashup mini-challenge. The mashup book title I came up with is Ethan Frome Hell. And with this mini-challenge, I hit my goal of participating in 5.

3 comments:

  1. Read that book,
    Flip that page,
    24 Hour Readathon
    Is all the rage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice Hoffman is my favorite.

    You're doing great!! Only a few more hours to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great!!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete