Hour 13 Update:
Hours Spent Reading: 3
Books Read: 1
The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman (library hardback large print edition)
Pages Read: 141 pagesMini-Challenges Completed:4
1 - Intro
2 - Where in the world are you reading?
12- Mid-Event Survey
13- Book Habits
Hour 12 Update:
1. What are you reading right now? The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman
2. How many books have you read so far? Finishing up my first one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hmm, I want to read The Boxcar Children next. :)
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I intended to, but had to also run errands and make dinner.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Way too many interruptions to count. I dealt with them, but I'll bunch back in the second half.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I haven't updated my posts as much as I thought I would. Sorry, I'll check in more often.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not yet...maybe later.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would try really hard to focus more on just reading today. Couldn't devote as much time as I thought I would.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope, I'm ready for more!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Nothing revolutionary, but commenting and texting friends help keep you connected.