Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Coming Soon: Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon



Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon is coming up on Saturday April 9th. Nearly 250 readers signed up so far.  I hope they get 500 participants this year since 448 people signed up for the last one in October.  I haven't officially signed up yet, but I really want to participate in it again. It will ultimately depend on my school work load that week. With some planning and preparation, I should be able to complete (or at least organize) my assignments ahead of time.  This will be my third Dewey 24 hour read-a-thon.  It's addictive and such a fun event!  I love the hourly challenges, the cheerleaders providing encouragement, and sharing the reading experience with so many hardcore book devotees. Sign up and find the details on Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon website.

No comments:

Post a Comment