Friday, April 25, 2014

Dewey's Readathon is back!


Another long lapse in time for my blog. Real life just took over: graduating, moving across the country, settling into a new job, etc. Now I'm a soon-to-be mom who moved back home to be closer to family and waiting for the next insane chapter of life to begin (very soon).

But whenever Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-thon comes back around, I want to dust off the my keyboard, pull out a pile of books and share my bookish thoughts to you all! The readathon starts tomorrow morning (at 8 am for me), however, I can't devote all day to it.  I hope to start (maybe a little early) and will definitely spend a few hours participating in the evening. I'm going to a friend's bridal shower so most of my day will be away from my books and computer.  But I can't wait to read some, post a few times, and cheer on other readers.  Time to browse through my books.  Until tomorrow! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Even when you can't participate all day, Dewey's RAT is hard to resist, isn't it? A few hours is definitely better than none at all. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete