Friday, September 2, 2011

R.I.P. VI Challenge


Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings is hosting the 6th annual R.I.P. Challenge, which stands for R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril. From September 1st to October 31st, read books in the following genres:

Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Horror, Supernatural.  

I'll try the "Peril the First" level of reading 4 books. It shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.  I'm way behind on my 1001 book reading so I will finally get around to reading Frankenstein, Dracula and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.  Not sure about the fourth book yet. 

Check out Carl's blog post for all the details.

4 comments:

  1. All three of those book are great choices for RIP. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really read more classics. I started out the year all inspired, but it has since fizzled out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - I wonder why? Seems like a great RIP read.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... keep it up..
    Register Domain

    ReplyDelete